Korean Beef Bulgogi Recipe
Authentic Korean Beef Bulgogi Recipe
- 1 non-stick skillet
- 1 lb rib-eye or sirloin steak (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup Original We Love You Bulgogi Sauce
- Combine thinly sliced steak + sauce in a resealable bag or bowl.1 lb rib-eye or sirloin steak (thinly sliced), 1/2 cup Original We Love You Bulgogi Sauce
- Marinate 2 hours up to overnight in the refrigerator. In a pinch, you can marinate for 30 minutes!
- Over medium heat, cook steak until well done. The edges will be slightly crispy and caramelized.
Thinly sliced rib-eye or sirloin steak can be found at your local Korean grocery store. If you're not near one, you can also buy steak at your local market, throw it in the freezer for 15-30 minutes to firm it up, then slice between 1/8" to 1/4" thick.