Koreanish Buffalo Wings
- 4 lbs chicken wings
- ½ cup cornstarch
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ¾ cup We Love You Gochujang Sauce
- ¾ cup salted butter
- Rinse & pat wings dry with paper towels.
- Mix dry ingredients and dredge the wings in the mix.
- Fry wings over medium heat (about 350-375F) for 12-15 minutes. Let wings sit for 5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, whisk We Love You Gochujang and butter until emulsified.
- Fry wings a 2nd time (until golden crunchy, approx 10 minutes) and transfer twice fried wings to an empty pot over medium low heat. Drizzle Gochujang Butter sauce over wings until evenly coated.
- Serve immediately and enjoy with extra Gochujang sauce, ranch or bleu cheese dressing and celery sticks.