Oven Baked Korean-style Pork Ribs
Slow cooked, fork tender ribs with a Korean BBQ twist
- 3 lbs pork ribs
- 1 cup We Love You Medium Spicy BBQ sauce
- Rinse pork ribs and pat dry with paper towels
- If the membrane is attached to the back of the ribs, remove to improve better flavor penetration.
- Marinate ribs with We Love You Medium Spicy Korean BBQ sauce, refrigerated overnight.
- Preheat Conventional oven to 275F or Convection oven to 250F.
- Wrap ribs in foil and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake ribs until fork tender. This is usually 3 hours for St Louis or Spare ribs and about 2 hours for Baby Back ribs.
- Open foil carefully to avoid the steam. Drain liquid and then brush more sauce on the ribs. Put under the broiler for 5 minutes. Then done!